Our next event will be held Saturday, 3 March 2018 and you can register now! Email email@example.com
Make this your battiest Halloween ever!
- Close (but safe) encounter with live bats
- Kids’ Halloween craft activities
- We look forward to seeing your kids’ Halloween costumes – prizes to be won!
- Your bat questions answered along with displays and presentation
- Shortly after sunset watch the spectacular fly-out as flying-foxes leave their roosting site to forage for the night
Date & time: Saturday 4 November 2017, 6.30 – 8.15 pm
Location: 2nd Gordon Scout Hall, Rosedale Rd, Gordon (opposite the Glenview St/Rosedale Rd intersection)
Children: suitable for children aged 5 years and over & must be in the care of a responsible adult
Bookings: ESSENTIAL as numbers are limited for safety reasons when watching the fly-out – email firstname.lastname@example.org with number of adults/children and ages of children,
or call/text 0428 981 420 with these details
Wet weather: event will go ahead rain or shine as we have the indoor location of 2nd Gordon Scout Hall (extreme weather at the time may cancel watching the fly-out)
Transport/parking: 2nd Gordon Scout Hall is a 10-15 minute walk north of Gordon railway station – we can give you more explicit directions if required. Plenty of parking available in the streets near the Scout Hall
Our next event will be held Saturday, 3 March 2018 and you can register now: Email email@example.com with number of adults/children and ages of children,
or call/text 0428 981 420 with these details.